,,Komandorska" sp. z o.o.
ul. Komandoska 4, 55-022 Wrocław
NIP 8992809274 REGON 366551682
I. Online Booking Process
Booking through the booking system takes place as follows:
1. The Customer can choose the Packages on offer as well as standard accommodation, which are presented in the booking panel.
2. After viewing the content and price of the Package, the customer may choose the date of the room selected and additional options or a stay package.
3. After selecting the Offer, the Customer proceeds to the next step - the form in which they fill in their personal data and their remarks regarding the booking.
4. After completing the data, the Customer may make an advance payment in one of the following ways:
* by credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
* Payments by electronic bank transfer
* by standard bank transfer
(*Credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out via the
PayU Settlement Centre.*)
4a. When selecting one of the first two options, the Customer is redirected to a page enabling the payment through the PayU Payment System. The data authorisation takes place by connecting to the PayU system by means of an encrypted 128-bit protocol. After the payment is accepted by the PayU System, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail that the payment has been confirmed and the booking has been made - the e-mail will contain: customer details, hotel name, offer description, total price for the stay.
4b. If the Customer chooses the third option (pay by bank transfer or pay later) - they receive an e-mail confirmation of Pre-Booking, which will be Confirmed AFTER the payment of the amount due, which can be paid by a standard bank transfer or online system. The booking is kept as Preliminary for 48 hours from the moment of making the reservation and may be cancelled if the entire amount is not received within this time. After the payment, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the booking, which must be presented at the hotel reception.
Ia. Bookings On Request
If the room is not available online, the Customer may be offered an On Request room. After completing the form, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirmation of the availability of the date (or its lack) and information on the method of payment. The customer can pay by credit card, electronic bank transfer or standard bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed when the payment is made. After the payment, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the booking, which must be presented at the hotel reception.
II. Fees and Cancellation of the Booking
1. The Customer pays the calculated amount in one of the three ways available in the system.
2. The Customer does not bear any costs resulting from the performance of the Booking transaction.
3. Failure to pay in the time agreed and specified in the pre-booking confirmation will automatically cancel the booking.
4. In the event of cancellation of the booking no later than 14 days before the day on which the hotel services were to commence, we will refund 50% of the fee paid.
5. In the event of cancellation of the booking later than 14 days before the date on which the use of services at the hotel was to commence, the amount paid will not be refunded.
The payment for the stay covered by the booking is made in advance on the day of arrival.
In the case of shortening the stay, the amount paid is not refundable.
The payment of any amount due as part of the entire stay fee is treated as a conclusion of a contract between the parties as per general terms and the above-mentioned regulations.
* If the payment for the stay is not settled on the day of arrival and the stay is shortened, the guest will be charged the amount to be paid for the stay declared upon making the booking.
III. Final provisions
1. The Customer is responsible for the correct completion of the data in the booking form. The hotel is not responsible for incorrect selection of the date of arrival or departure or incorrect filling in of the data form by the Customer.
2. The PayU electronic payment system is responsible for the correct handling of the booking amounts.
3. The hotel and the company operating the online booking service are not responsible for the unavailability of the system resulting from no fault of their own or other independent factors.
IV. Personal Data
1. When making a Booking in the Hotel booking panel, the Customer agrees to put their personal data in the website database. This data will be used to enable the full Booking process and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the agreement of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
2. In accordance with the obligations resulting from the regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04/05/2016), the controller of the Customer's personal data is the Hotel.
3. The recipients of the Customer's personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, entities involved in the provision of services, including the operator of the booking system.
4. The hotel and data processors undertake to keep confidential all information and personal data obtained in order to provide the Booking Service.
5. The Customer has the right to request from the Controller access to their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit its processing and the right to transfer the same.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the Booking Service.
V. Acceptance of the Regulations
Selecting the option “I have read the Regulations.” means that the Customer understands and agrees to the conditions contained therein. Failure to accept the Regulations will result in the inability to Book.