1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: brassel.pl
2. The website Operator and the personal data controller is: Komandorska sp. z o. o. ul. Komandorska 4 50-022 Wrocław
3. The operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Controller of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
• Handling inquiries via the form
• Performance of the services ordered
• Presentation of the offer or information
The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
1. Through data provided voluntarily in the forms, which data is entered into the Operator's systems.
2. By saving cookie files on end-devices (the so-called "cookies").
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
3. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: cyberFolks.pl
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
1. In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fullfill the Administrator’s obligations. This applies to such groups of recipients:
o hosting company on an entrustment basis
o payment operators
o authorised employees and collaborators who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
o companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data is processed by the Controller for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Controller:
o access to your personal data,
o rectify it,
o delete it,
o limited its processing,
o and transfer the data.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data in order to pursue the legitimate interests as pursued by the Controller, including profiling, however, the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for pursuing your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Controller's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Actions may be taken with respect to you, consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Controller.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send it outside the European Union.
5. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parametres (time stamp, IP address).
3. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose arising from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. CONTROLLER LOGS
1. Information on the behaviour of users on the website may be logged. This data us used to administer the website.
7. RELEVANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookie files (the so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), owing to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
2. achieving the goals set out above in the "Important Marketing Techniques” section;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, this applies to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. COOKIES MANAGEMENT - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We forewarn that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
o Internet Explorer
3. Mobile devices:
o Safari (iOS)
o Windows Phone